Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Friday, January 23, 2009

Think Yourself into Future Happiness

I want to discuss a topic that is a little bit esoteric – not many people really know what I mean when I speak of “future-thinking”, but I wanted to explain because it has helped me so much that I feel I must. I’m not talking about literally predicting the future, although if you work your plan well enough that’s pretty much how it turns out. I really mean that you should not only plan for the future, but mentally project yourself into the future, envisioning what your life will look like after you reach all of your major goals. Some people call this dreaming, but there’s a bit more to it than that.

In order to do that you must first have a list of goals, which I assume you already do. (If not, please make that list right away, it’s one of the most important things you’ll ever do to achieve success). Look at your list and then think about what it means to you all ...read full article

No comments: