Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Monday, November 17, 2008

What does life mean to you and me?

I have been asking myself this great question, and for so long I had no clue, having come from a poverty environment, I got programmed mentally (my deeper mind) to accept these circumstances as a regular part of life, not really knowing I could do something about it, if I so desired, years went by, and over time that way of stinking thinking became an every day affair, a way of life, if you would.

But, and here's the big but, somehow deep in my soul, I knew that something was so terrible wrong, I just didn't know where or how, and by this time I had developed some nasty habits, not even worth talking about, however they were there, and were mine to live with.

It is my findings from some great people in the personal development, and personal growth fields, that about 97% of the population suffer from the disease, I just described above.

By way of asking the question, "What does life mean to you and to me?"

We get different answers, but usually never the truth. Food for thought.

Other Helpful Articles

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very deep thoughts. It is hard to say what life really means. but here I go in someway

this is from the webster dictionary

life:
1 a: the quality that distinguishes a vital and functional being from a dead body b: a principle or force that is considered to underlie the distinctive quality of animate beings c: an organismic state characterized by capacity for metabolism, growth, reaction to stimuli, and reproduction

to LIVE is to know the meaning of LIFE!
we are all apart of this world that is so amazing to go thru day in and day out. I'm blessed to work alongside a gentleman like your self and witness the true action and passion of someone whom is all about life not pain or problems or negative stories that we are currently facing but the bragging about everything that really matters like our loved ones around us and how we are impacting others! You are a true example of what it is be HIGH on Life regardless of the situation. I read once in a book a man said "you must give in order to receive." appreciate but never expect it doing for the pure want out of kindness not out of waiting for a collection.

rules to live by, so sorry long respond