Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Monday, November 3, 2008

What is life all about?

Hi everyone and welcome to my first blog.

This is a very important step in my life, and as some people keep saying, "Just take the first step and get the ball rolling."



My name is Gerson Martinez and my life is full of opportunities and grace. I, like millions of people came to this country looking for a better way of life...and I've found it. However there is more to life than just working for someone else. For quite some time, I've been thinking and wondering how do I go about getting things better. I mean, who doesn't want to travel the world, and see exotic places, have the means to be better and help others, be a great example in the lives of their children, and provide for everything and anything that his/her family may want.

Yet, despite the fact we live in the greatest country in the world, about 97% of the population don't realize there's a way out of this mess, a mess of our own creation by the way we think, by the way we go about every day living, running on fear, being
skeptical about the abundance in life, such as, having plenty of water, enough fresh air for everyone to breathe, and light from the sun, the moon , and the stars.

I suppose my goal in life is to be, and become a better person, true to my own self,
by applying the principles of honesty, truth, and a belief that indeed life is really good, and that by changing my perspective to these fundamental principals, I can change my life, and influence others to do the same, as long as they, whoever they are, are looking and willing to change.


2 comments:

Jake Rosario said...

You know...there are people that don't know what life is all about. If someone wants to know what life is about...they should definitly read this article. You hit it right on the button about having enough water, air, and light. Everyone should realize what we have and be grateful for them. Thank you Gerson for simply reminding me what life is all about.

Unknown said...

Gerson,

you are right only a fool is thirsty in abundance of water.

Bob Marley,

siad Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;
None but ourselves can free our mind."
everything starts with YOU!

thank you Gerson for reminding me.
and good luck to you on your new adventure!