Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Monday, December 15, 2008

Happy holiday season to you all.


As we approach the holiday season, I've taken a moment to reflect about it, and I can only think how greatful I am to live in this great country of ours, despite everything we hear, see, and experience in our daily life affairs, we still have it good.

By that I mean, there's abundance of just about everything, but I have to take the time to observe, think, share what I have with others, and it does not have to be material things, sometimes all it takes is a little encouragement, a nice smile, a good morning, or something along those lines.

We all need to be respected, but more important I need to respect you, regardless of who you are, and that, I've learned is the greatest gift I can give anyone, wheather it is Christmas, or the 4th of July.

What I've learned from the application of this principle, is that first, I cannot transmit something I haven't got, that a blind cannot lead another blind, that when I give you respect, I expect the same, there couldn't be any other way.

So getting back with the holiday season, I ask The Good Lord for wisdom, so that I may maintain this attitude towards my fellow man. As we approch a New Year, I pray for peace, love, and happiness, I wish for you all the best.

Happy Holidays.

No comments: